']);">I have no idea where this recipe originated. I overhead someone talking about it and quickly wrote it down and tweaked it a little. The cookies are flourless, delicious and leave room for quite a bit of alterations as when I first heard the recipe shared, it was with peanut butter.
I found chocolate peanut butter the other day at Fresh and Easy so I decided to go with that. But you can use regular peanut butter, chunky peanut butter, Nutella, or even almond butter. Its so easy that you won’t believe it. I mean, its SO easy, I made them and they came out amazing! That’s saying a lot! (My cookie making misadventures are infamous)
::Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies::
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup chocolate peanut butter (or other)
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and hand mix until its all blended together.
3. Grease cookie sheet.
4. Created 1 inch rolled balls of dough and place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
5. Take a fork and press down on the dough to both flatten the dough out a bit and also to created a sweet little cross hatch pattern on cookie.
6. Bake for 8 minutes. Then set aside to cool.
Great with a glass of ice cold rice milk, and should make about 25 cookies.