Go deeper into creating a Food Practice for yourself and those around you! I write about it here on FoodPractice.com through various articles, but now in one perfectly gathered eBook, I give you not only the definition of what a Food Practice actually is, but how to integrate it into your daily life.
Food Practice is the manner in which we actively and wholly engage with all aspects of food, eating and the gathering that takes place around a table. It is an approach that is spiritual and free of denomination or religion. It is simply the honoring of bounty we acquire to feed ourselves, how we prepare this bounty and how we share it with others. It acknowledges that presence and intention are essential to the process, and being mindful of the choices we make around food, guides us along a richer path in life.
- Food Practice defined
- What having a Food Practice provide for you
- A peak into other’s approach towards food.
- What it means to approach with intention
- The Food Practice Rules of Engagement
- 5 Real Life practices to incorporate into your life
- Definitions of key terms used in Food Practice
- 9 awesome articles that bring it down to the ‘real’
- A resource list to help broaden your awareness
This little baby is my conscious foodie love letter to you! It’s the beginning – a start in a dialogue that I will continue to take deeper with all of you. Get yours now, read it, and then come back, talk to me. Share with all of us how your are taking yourself deeper into a conscious, connected and deliciously sensuous journey into life through the way you approach food. Oh and… it’s only $10!