Eliminating gluten from your diet does not mean giving up delicious desserts. But it can definitely feel that way. So, just like the Gluten Free Muffin recipe round up I posted a few weeks ago, here is a round up of recipes for Gluten Free Deserts. It’s especially handy as we dive into the holiday season!
For me, this list is perfect for planning out what I’ll be bringing to various gatherings and potlucks, and honestly, having cold weather somehow dictates you have a little something something available for a tea or coffee break in the middle of a Sunday that lets you savor something sweet.
Enjoy! And let me know how your baking goes!
1. Fudgy Vegan Gluten-free Brownies
2. Gluten-free Apple Crisp
3. Gluten-free Pumpkin Cake
4. Raw Caramel Fudge Brownie
5. Chocolate Almond Tea Cake
6. Gluten-free Vanilla Bundt Cake with Vanilla Bean Glaze
7. Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
8. Salted Caramel Apple Muffins
9. Gluten-free Banana Coffee Cake Recipe
10. Blueberry Muffin Donut Holes
11. Chocolate Pudding
12. Gluten-free Strawberries and Cream Cake Recipe
13. Almond Poppy Seed Cake
14. Apple Pear Crisp
15. Gluten-free Pumpkin Roll