Happy New Year loves.
Deep in the heart of resolution season, I’m still looking over the intentions and path I’m setting forth on this year.
And because this is a food and eating and soul website, I thought I would share a list of possible resolutions to choose from that can go along with the others… even the ones centered around weight loss, dieting and those sexy jeans you want to fit into.
- Practice embracing myself fully, ALL of me.
- Actively seeking ways to be kinder internally and externally to my body, my soul, my world.
- Learning what fuels my body rather than depletes it when it comes to food.
- Work at increasing my muscular flexibility for a limber supple body.
- Work at increasing strength for greater health and body capability.
- Eating the right whole real foods for my body.
- Learning the language of my body and health.
- Practicing gratitude consistently for the life I have.
- Learning to cook more foundational dishes for my personal cuisine.
Each day is a new day for all of us. Each day is a new practice, even though you have been doing it for years. Each day we are new. And each day we start again.
Leave a Reply