Jon and I had our Housewarming party last weekend and I served nothing but stick food and cocktails. Don’t ask me why, but the idea stuck and off I went to make food we could all eat on a stick.
This is the little cocktail I served and it was delicious but deceptive and after drinking copious amounts of it, I found myself with a bit of a hangover the next day. It might need to come with a warning sign, but it’s a MUST cocktail for the Summer.
Orange Thyme Vodka Cocktail
- 2 cups of vodka ( I used Maui’s own Ocean Vodka. If this is not available I recommend Grey Goose or Kettle One. )
- 2 cups of Lime Zest Sugar
- 4 cups of freshly squeezed Orange or Mandarin juice
- About 20 sprigs of Thyme
- Loads of ice!
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. This should serve about 4 people easily enough
3. If you need to make more, doubling this recipe is easy, though before adding the 3rd and 4th cup of sugar, I would add slowly and taste as you go.